Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Could Have Happened to Anyone?

The second part of this story could have been about me as I tend to jump right up after any accident and say I'm fine even if I'm bleeding out. The first part is another story altogether but in the woman's defense she may have had other things on her mind that caused her to make some poor choices. The woman was at a red light leaving a Costco in Burlington, Washington when another driver signaled that her gas cap was loose (since it appears to be a newer vehicle I don't see where it would be a cause for immediate concern). She got out of her car to tend to the problem and forgot to put the car in park nor did she set the brake so her own car ran over both her legs. The man behind her filmed the whole fiasco from his dashcam and also got out to help her up and try to get her medical attention. She was checked at the scene and drove off after being examined...either one tough broad or no brain,no pain.
Since today's post is car related I decided to share a car name I came up with "The Vengeance"it could be either for people with road rage issues or for people with a God complex ("vengeance is mine saith the lord").

No comments:

Post a Comment