Friday, September 17, 2021

A Toast

 I read an article about Carlsberg Beer coming up with an alternative to the six pack rings,a glue that was also recyclable,but I noticed the date was from 2018 so that left me wondering why the glue isn't in general use for  beverage packaging. I don't buy beer or soda but from what I've seen the six pack rings are still being used. This is an area where consumers need to let it be known that they want a change,not only are the rings deadly for many sea creatures they also release toxins that further poison our oceans. Even cutting them up doesn't solve the problem as they can be mistaken for food and cause death in that manner. Get busy and let the companies you buy from know how you feel. I will be taking around a week off starting tomorrow so no one needs to send for a wellness check! 







No comments:

Post a Comment