Friday, September 10, 2021

More Money than Sense

 I'm all about comfort whether we're talking clothes,hair or shoes comfort is my number 1 consideration. With that said am I the only one that looks at new styles and thinks,"That's got to hurt"? Dan Sur (cool name) a rapper recently had gold hooks put into his scalp so he could hang necklaces from his head to make it look like he had jewelry for hair. Okay,I get that lots of artists feel the need for a gimmick but wouldn't hooks in your head hurt? and never mind sleeping on all that bling,or would a person have to take it all off every night? But he isn't the only one spending money to be uncomfortable,another rapper who goes by Lil Uzi spent $24 million on a pink diamond which he then had surgically implanted in his forehead. I'm thinking they didn't figure the weight of the rock would cause it to become dislodged and nearly lost while he was performing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment