Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Stress and Stuff

 Let me get this straight first thing I put no blame on the medical community for their procedures,with that said I've been slightly irritated in the last several years whenever I have doctor/dentist appointments as they call or text a couple of times and some times also sent a card. Do you want to guess why they've had to resort to all the reminders? You can thank those entitled ones among us,the ones who are religiously late because for some reason they think their time is more important than that of the all others they are holding up by their lateness. The most common excuse I've heard is,"I'm running late today"...what the hell does that even mean? It means that they can't manage their own time so they don't respect anyone else's time. End of rant,for today anyway! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment