Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coincidences

In detective novels they seem to agree that there is no such thing as coincidence,but after yesterday's blog about the shall we say exotic? fragrances,and my teeth cleaning appointment this morning the word coincidence came to mind. I'm pretty much old school about what flavor my toothpaste should be,that flavor is mint. You can imagine my surprise when the hygienist started to polish my teeth with Birthday Cake flavored tooth polish. When she paused in her ministrations I asked her,"Is that Vanilla flavored?" She replied that it was called Birthday Cake. It wasn't unpleasant so much as it was unexpected. As she finished up I started wondering what other flavors there were,the following are some of the flavors I found: Jasmine,Scotch Whiskey,(I wonder about using this before driving?) Eggplant,Bacon,Chocolate,Pickles,(I love pickles but for toothpaste?) Curry,Aloe,Licorice, (does it make your teeth black?) ,Fennel,Coffee,Pork,Pine,(this might be nice) Champagne,Honey,Bamboo Salt,Blueberry,Oreo Cookie,and Coca-Cola. Call me old fashioned but I think I will stay with mint flavored!
ScotchPickleChocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment