Sunday, January 6, 2013

People Are Strange

Strange or stupid,you make the call. Several days ago I heard or read something about the TSA having a blog and idly thought I would have to check it out one day. What I found makes me wonder what these travelers could possibly be thinking. Mind you these are things found on the persons or in carry on baggage.
Chainsaw with gas...was this a sneaky attempt to get more than the allotted ounces of liquid on board? The chainsaw was allowed after it was drained of fuel. Cell phone stun guns,At-4 Rocket Launcher,knives are frequently found in children's strollers...apparently the kids play with knives at home and know how to avoid being injured? Guns are found on a regular basis,sometimes hidden in stuffed animals.
Then there are things you shouldn't say. I used to caution friends that I traveled with that if they ran into someone they knew named Jack DO NOT SAY HI! A woman in Orlando wanted a checked bag back and was told it wasn't possible,she then asked "What if I had a bomb in it?" Seriously? What are these people thinking?
Next time you are waiting in a security line at the airport and you wonder what the hold up is feel free to reflect back on this blog,if nothing else it may help pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment