Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Clear as Mud

It seems like more and more when I hear about some new product I find myself asking why? That was my reaction when I read about two Slovakian brothers coming up with the worlds first clear coffee. The reasoning behind their invention was worry about staining their teeth,but wait there are lots of other things that stain the teeth in addition to coffee,what about those items? Not to mention that natural teeth are rarely bright white,but if they were so concerned wouldn't it have been easier to have regular teeth cleanings and use whitening toothpaste?  The product is called CLR CFF and is supposed to taste like regular coffee though it wasn't mentioned if it smelled like coffee which seems like an important factor to me. Who knows? Maybe it will be the next big thing.
clr-cff-clear-coffee-designboom-04-18-2017-818-001
clr-cff-clear-coffee-designboom-04-18-2017-818-009
clr-cff-clear-coffee-designboom-04-18-2017-818-006

No comments:

Post a Comment