Thursday, April 6, 2017

Just a Snip Away

The long time readers among you know that I enjoy a clever commercial and can see how an annoying ad can also be beneficial but this ad in the Philippines is beyond my level of expertise. Apparently circumcision is a rite of passage performed on boys between the ages of 7 and 12. I also found a couple of indications that at times the procedure is done to large numbers of boys at the same time,but what really stumped me was an ad featuring Hugh Jackman as Wolverine for a clinic offering circumcisions for $28. The writing on the ad says,"Cheap,still with a doctor,still at a hospital...this is where you get painless circumcision!"  I don't know about everyone else but if I had a need for circumcision both Wolverine and Edward Scissorhands would be the last people on my list of people I would want to perform the procedure.

Image result for edward scissorhands

No comments:

Post a Comment