Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Marshmallow Pie

For those of you who sided with Iceland's president and Gordon Ramsay on the pineapple pizza issue I'm here to tell you that I personally don't mind pineapple on a pizza but I also have tried sauerkraut on pizza proving that when it comes to pizza the toppings are not crucial where I'm concerned,it's more about the cheese and sauce for me and a crust that is neither to thin nor to thick. With that said the Peeps covered Peepza is nearly enough to gag me with only the thought,of course I'm not a peeps or marshmallow fan so that isn't a big surprise...of course when the Moon Pie people said they would be okay with people using their product to make pizza I thought I might want to try a slice. The marshmallow filling covered in chocolate on graham cracker base just might work for me.
Image result for pictures of peeps pizza
Image result for pictures of peeps pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment