Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Dirty Mudders

I usually try to not have posts with the same subject two days in a row but I heard about these jeans after finishing yesterday's post plus I was away from home for most of the morning which left me short on time so please bear with me. I suppose it was only a matter of time between jeans with holes and the ones that look like you just got off a horse after riding bareback and the latest in distressed jeans,wait for it...mud caked jeans. For only $425 you can purchase a pair of dirty looking jeans that embody rugged Americana workwear,and for the bonus the "mud" doesn't wash out if you follow the care instructions which tell you to wash in cold water and line dry. Seems like a lot of trouble and money when a person could just go roll around in the mud to get the same results.

Image result for barracuda straight leg jeans pictures
Image result for barracuda straight leg jeans pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment