Saturday, August 27, 2022

Cold Dog

 Imagine if you will being at a ball game or another event and instead of hearing hot dog,get your hot dog,you hear cold dog,get you ice cold cold dog. First it seems like people either like hot dogs or they don't though I'm okay with hot hot dogs I do not like cold hot dogs,the texture is wrong and any appeal they have when they are heated is lost. With that in mind I'm not sure what possessed Oscar Meyer to decide that making hot dog flavored ice cream and putting it on a stick would be a good idea,but again I'm only speaking from my personal preferences. Would you put mustard on a cold dog? I'm just not sure where they are going with this though you can rest assured I will not be test driving a cold dog anytime soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment