Thursday, August 11, 2022

Missing Something

 In the daily perusal of weirdness on the web I was intrigued by a story of a woman's tattoo misadventure. Either I'm missing something or it's one of those hidden picture puzzles where once you see it you can't unsee it. The woman wanted to word "smile"with a semicolon (;) used in place of the il in smile to represent mental health awareness. She was unhappy with the results because she thought it looked like it said "slime" instead of "smile". Ok,my first problem is I don't see the word "slime" the second problem is I also don't see a semicolon,I see a lower case i and the right side of a parentheses. If I really study the i I can almost pretend to see a semicolon but still can't force the word "slime" to appear. Anyone else see this? I just enlarged the picture and kind of see slime now but not on the larger photo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment