Monday, August 17, 2015

Hot & Cold Running Feet

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't know about this product while I was still working,but it isn't too late for those of you who are still pounding the pavement. I am talking about an air conditioned shoe! The first one I read about was patented in 1993 and worked through gravity,every step you took made energy to power the A/C shoe (kind of like the self winding watch) and if that wasn't pure heaven when it was cold out and a person wanted their feet warm the shoe functioned as a foot warmer. I haven't found anything indicating that shoe was ever produced, however Japan is offering a A/C shoe powered by USB for a mere $78,though nothing was mentioned about a warming feature.


air-conditioned-shoes-concept

No comments:

Post a Comment