Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Incompetence

I will warn you right now that today's post might turn into a rant,so those of you having your own crumby days feel free to tune me out. I made a special trip down my stairs this morning to put a letter in my mailbox,but did it get picked up when the mail carrier came? NO. This is not unusual for my neighborhood when the regular carrier is on,yes I meant regular carrier. He mis-delivers mail about once a week and that includes items such as bank statements,never mind we not only have different addresses we also have different last names,but it doesn't stop there,along with the aforementioned shoddy service he also leaves his rig running when he gets out to walk to each mailbox,which is wrong not only on a safety level (I live on a steep hill) but it is also bad for the environment. I am sure it is against the postal policies as the new hire carriers all park at the end of the block and walk to the boxes. I intended to include the problems with the paper delivery but I have already spent my allotted complaining time for the day! Better luck tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment