Saturday, August 29, 2015

Know Your Sh*t?

Yesterday on my trivia site I read about a poop museum in Holland and since I enjoy the occasional post about out of the ordinary museums I decided it would be today's topic. I was in for a surprise however because there are mentions of the poop museum in Holland but no more than that but earlier this year another poop museum opened in Italy plus there is a similar place in Japan. The one in Italy, "Museo Della Merda" which translates to something a little further south of Museum of Poop was opened by a farmer with the intention of showing "what a useful and living substance crap really is". The exhibit tracks the history of excrement and seeks to educate visitors on the many uses of poop.
 The Museum of Shit
he shit museum museo il museo della merda piacenza italy designboom

No comments:

Post a Comment