Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bio Weapon

Yes it is another Florida post,but I have an ulterior motive this time. A 28 year old St. Petersburg woman was involved in a fight and when the police arrived she threatened to throw her tampon in his mouth(I know pretty gross)then proceeded to remove her tampon and hurl it at the policeman. It did not hit his mouth,but did hit his shoulder at which time he tasered her. She was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon because the tampon was a bio hazard. Now for my question which I have hunted for an answer and can't find a clear one. I have mentioned that I often get nosebleeds and I don't think anything of throwing the paper towels in the trash but since the debacle at the Maui airport last year I have been wondering if I should be putting the bloodied towels in a bio-hazard bag? They had me put all the blood soaked items in a bag before they took it away,but if it goes in the trash here is anyone going to handle it again?
 Tecora Fields arrested after deadly attack with tampon on a cop (Photo Credit: Pinellas County Police)

No comments:

Post a Comment