Friday, January 6, 2017

Remarkable Resemblance

Normally I scoff at the people who see Jesus in their waffles or where ever and feel like they are really giving their imaginations a work out,but a woman in Portsmouth,England found the "Tweeter of the Free World",aka "Tweeter in Chief" in a red bell pepper when she cut it in half to put into her vegetarian chili. After documenting her discovery she went ahead and chopped the pepper up and used it in the chili,I don't think I would have wanted it in anything I was going to eat,nor my house for that matter,in fact I wouldn't even want it in my garbage but that's just me. They ate the chili for dinner and no one suffered ill effects,but the woman says she will approach the next pepper with caution.
Image result for woman finds bell pepper that looks like trump
Trump Pepper, photo by Janet Ayers

No comments:

Post a Comment