Monday, January 9, 2017

Rerun?

Once again it is possible that I may be repeating myself as I have a vague recollection of reading about No Pants Subway Ride at some point and maybe I did a post about it? or maybe not but I figured if it was long enough in the past that I wasn't sure then it wouldn't hurt to do another post,who knows maybe everyone was absent that day? No Pants Subway Ride celebrated their 16th year yesterday in 60 cities around the world representing 25 different countries. The annual event is organized by Improv Everywhere and was originally a prank  with only 7 guys in New York City and has grown into an International celebration of silliness. I'm all for a good laugh and I can see why they stage the event for January as the unlikeliness makes it all the better,but I can't see risking frostbite for a prank...another sign of aging!



No comments:

Post a Comment