Thursday, January 5, 2017

Maybe I'm Just Getting Old

When I heard about "Shower Beer" on the radio yesterday it didn't really register with me that it was actually a beer made to be drank in the shower because I couldn't mentally grasp that idea. Is it just me or does that seem like an incredibly bad idea? The Swedish brewer PangPang and the creative agency Snask collaborated on the brew,wanting to have it small enough to be consumed during a quick shower before a night out and strong enough to get a buzz going. The result was a sweet but strong pale ale in a small (3/4 cup) bottle with a 10% alcohol volume. I can't get past the idea of drinking in the shower being an accident waiting to happen,and never mind if the bottle is made of glass,which is never mentioned but seems like an equally bad idea,but like I said,maybe I'm just getting old.
shower-beer
shower-beer3
Image result for pictures of people drinking in the shower
Image result for pictures of people drinking in the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment