Thursday, January 26, 2017

Feeling Blue ?

I was thinking earlier that I had been doing more drinking and drugs posts than usual lately but when I looked over the last couple of weeks it didn't seem excessive so on with today's offering about a new blue wine named Gik. First I need to point out that in the country of Gik's origin (Spain) they refuse to call it a wine saying wines can only be red,white or rose forcing it to be included with "other alcoholic drinks". The wine is made from a blend of grapes and the color is combination of two pigments naturally found in grape skin. The blue color has special meaning for the founders as it comes from a book called "Blue Ocean Strategy" which states there are two kinds of oceans,red oceans where the sharks fight over a few fish turning the ocean red with blood or blue oceans where thanks to creativity and innovation everyone could be free. I'm not usually much for wine but I think I would have to try this just because it is stunning to look at,I know,bad reason!
blue-wine-gik.jpg
gik-wine-spainblue.jpg
bluewine3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment