Saturday, January 21, 2017

Seriously?

As I've said in the past I don't normally do similar posts back to back,if for no other reason than to keep things diversified, but both yesterday's topic and today's caught me by surprise from different directions so rather than discounting either one I am opting to break my own rule.
With that said you may have guessed that the theme is technology related and you would be right. So how many of you think there is a need for a Smart Brush? Loreal through one of their branches is offering a brush that runs on batteries and when connected to a Smart phone app can tell you what you are doing wrong with your hair by analyzing the way you brush it. Sensors in the brush record sound waves from your hair and measure the amount of damage and can also recommend what to do to fix the problems. It will be coming to the market in early 2017 for around $200. I've been proved wrong in the past about the need for more technology but really? A smart brush?
 
Image result for smart brush
Image result for smart brush

No comments:

Post a Comment