Sunday, January 29, 2017

Non Scents

It's been a while sense I allowed myself a rant post so I figure I'm overdue. I have mentioned in the past that I find artificial scents nearly noxious and can't understand why they seem to have worked their way into the most unlikely items. Last time I purchased garbage bags I didn't notice the "odor control" claim...those things were so toxic I would try to hold my breath while changing them but by the time I had the thing unfurled I would end up taking in a lungful of the foul smell. Exactly who decided it would be a good idea to try to cover up one smell with another? That theory has never ended well in my experience. Never mind the store quit offering my natural cat litter so I got the next closest thing,trusting Arm&Hammer not to include a disgusting scent which is exactly what I ended up with,seriously do these people think they are really helping? These unnatural scents make me choke,literally. End of rant.
Image result for pictures of scented garbage bags
Image result for pictures of scented garbage bags
Image result for pictures arm and hammer cat litter

No comments:

Post a Comment