Thursday, January 19, 2017

We Have a Finalist

I am continually amazed at the blood alcohol levels of people arrested for DUI,but I think we may have a finalist if not a winner should we decide to keep track of those with REALLY high blood alcohol. This 62 year old Meriden,Connecticut man scored 0.209% (0.35-0.40% is usually fatal),the amount was five times over the legal limit for commercial drivers...oh,did I forget to mention he was driving a tractor trailer on HWY 89 at 63 mph? The police responded to a call at 9:25 a.m. about a semi on its side on the shoulder. The man was standing up in between the seats at the time of the crash trying to change his pants and no I don't know why he was trying to change his pants but I could venture several guesses.
Vermont State Police released this image of Allen R.

636137045412366251-TTrollover.PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment