Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust?

Hah! I bet you thought I was going to start a new song title challenge,nope though I have been considering if it would be possible to use book titles, specifically Stephen King titles for a whole month,but that is still in the thinking about stage. I do believe that this song title was a Queen song,but that is not what this is about.
My house is situated within spitting distance of a 4.2 mile long bridge between Washington and Oregon,and for some reason it seems to attract quite a number of suicides and people just leaving their cars on the bridge and disappearing. The latest of these occurrences happened early this morning around 3,according to the paper the police were dispatched at 3:24 so I assume that the car was abandoned around 3. The police found a dog in the car,keys in the ignition, and a woman's purse with ID. The Coast Guard searched both from helicopter and boat for 2 hours and found nothing. I would not be too optimistic of the outcome,they never seem to turn out well...but then again maybe it is an area frequented by aliens and that is what is behind all the weirdness associated with the bridge? Yes,that is my vote! Alien abductions.

No comments:

Post a Comment