Monday, August 27, 2012

Privacy?

I know it has been around a week since the Prince Harry in Vegas escapade,and I told myself when it happened that I was NOT going to blog about it,but I guess I was wrong again. I can't get it out of my mind what it must be to be born into a position like that,where your every move is pretty much open to the public,always under scrutiny and in the case of being literally born into it makes it all the more awful. The guy is little more than a kid and really wasn't doing anything that unheard of for someone that age,and certainly no one would have given it a second thought if it was just some nobody whose naked pictures popped up on the Internet. Most people probably think that being born with a silver spoon in your mouth must be the greatest thing there is,sorry no amount of money could get me to trade in my private life for being continually in the spotlight. It is any wonder that so many celebrities turn to drugs and excesses,and that so many die young. It doesn't seem like much fun to me to live a life that really doesn't belong to you. I much prefer my life of obscurity.

No comments:

Post a Comment