Saturday, October 17, 2015

Brain Test

There is never a lack of online tests to determine pretty much anything a person could imagine. I rarely bother taking any of them as I find them neither fun nor informative and usually get irritated by the second or third question. The questions are as broad as they are vague,I assume to cover as many bases as possible and that is where I have trouble,the choices for answering the questions are never close to how I would respond. Okay,enough carping about the tests. I broke down and took one from Mental Floss magazine called Brain Child. It was meant to tell you which two famous people's brains were most like yours. I got Darwin/Wilde. Couldn't I at least have had a male and female?  Does that mean my final words will be "either the wallpaper goes or I do"?

No comments:

Post a Comment