Monday, October 26, 2015

Smile Without a Face

Before I get to the meat of the subject today I need to give you the backstory. A friend of mine had her teeth pulled many years ago by someone with enough knowledge to get the job done and make her dentures,I have no idea what his credentials were or even if he had any. With that said it follows that they fit poorly so she quit wearing the bottoms and is now to the point where she only slides the uppers in when she is face to face with someone,which brings me to the part where because of these things she frequently looses her teeth. Once they were missing for several weeks,when she found them they were under her futon and smiling out at her as she put it,I said," like the Cheshire Cat" and she agreed. Now for the rest of the story...I woke up in the middle of the night certain that was how Lewis Carroll got the idea for the Cheshire Cat,unfortunately I haven't found anything indicating that he either had false teeth or often lost them. Just another brain storm that didn't pan out, back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment