Monday, October 12, 2015

Fluff Piece

It may seem like I am on the warpath with scientific studies after yesterday's post and further disgruntlement today but it is more of a matter of thinking that their knowledge could be put to better use. To support that thought I offer a 3 year study conducted by an Austrian scientist who studied 503 pieces of belly button lint (aka belly button fluff) and found (drum roll please) that it collected in the belly button from the clothing you wore,and (get this!) the hairier your stomach is the greater the accumulation would be! Didn't we already know that? Did it need studying? The only knowledge I gleaned from their hard won research was when I accidentally found out that pocket lint has an actual name...gnurr,not that it really needed a name but at least I can offer you something new to learn for the day!
The secret's out: After studying his own belly button fluff, a scientist believes he knows why we get it


No comments:

Post a Comment