Saturday, October 10, 2015

Random Thoughts

With the upcoming election still over a year away cars can already be seen sporting political bumper stickers. I have never been a bumper sticker person,I prefer to play my cards a little closer to the vest,although there are a few snarky bumper stickers I find enjoyable. Back to the task at hand...so while my mind is idling on its own track it comes up with what it thinks to be a genius plan to make voting decisions. You eliminate the politicians who are supported by the most stupid drivers. Then the mental process clicked back on and I realized I would be left with no clear candidate with that approach either,but it had me excited for just a brief moment. I am going to blame my long departed friend for that mental glitch as she could determine the winner of football games by which team had the prettier hats. Back to the drawing board.


Can you choose the sociopath? 

No comments:

Post a Comment