Thursday, November 24, 2016

Be Thankful

I'm not doing my regular thing today as I want to watch the National Dog Show at the time I normally whip up a post so instead I thought I would take this opportunity to remind everyone to reflect on the things in their lives that they are thankful for even those readers who don't live in the US and aren't celebrating the holiday. Personally I'm thankful that (to steal Scarlet's words) "tomorrow is another day" because this one has been one of those awkward days where everything I touch goes awry, like trying to put trash in the receptacle under the sink and bumping my hand and dropping it on the floor and numerous other mishaps. Happy Thanksgiving,enjoy your day!
Image result for thanksgiving pictures
Image result for thanksgiving pictures
Image result for thanksgiving pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment