Saturday, November 19, 2016

Neurotic?

I've always wondered how a neurotic person knows if they're neurotic,  the very definition of the word suggests that even if you were sick you wouldn't know because you might just be imagining it. We'll just put my thoughts on neurosis on the back burner for now and instead share some quotes on the subject.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,is it considered a hostage situation? George Carlin
I envy paranoids;they actually feel people are paying attention to them. Susan Sontag
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Oscar Wilde
The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. Joe Ancis
I'm currently dating a girl with no self-esteem. Which is good,because if she had any,she'd leave me. Devin Dugan
I have tried getting in touch with my feelings,but I get no answer. Charles Krauthammer
Image result for funny pictures of neuroticism
Image result for funny pictures of neuroticism
Image result for funny pictures of neuroticism

No comments:

Post a Comment