Sunday, November 6, 2016

Buttons and Signs

Not to worry this isn't about anything political,I think we have all had enough of that lately. What this post is about is the buttons and signs a person comes across at pedestrian crossings. Quite by accident I found out that depending on the city you live in many of the buttons are non-functional. I knew that pressing them repeatedly did nothing to hasten the walk signal as the traffic lights have to complete their cycle before changing but had no idea that some of them serve no purpose at all,which brings me to another button. Elevator call buttons and door closing buttons are seldom functional in the US but do work in the UK,who knew? Thankfully there aren't many of either in my small town.

Shoppers reclaim the streets in Regent Street

Generic Lift

No comments:

Post a Comment