Monday, November 7, 2016

Putting Christmas in Its Place

Sorry Jane and the rest of the Christmas lovers out there but today's tidbit cracked me up! I'm not sure where this holiday special butt wipe is available but from what I could discern it was only the UK,and probably only at Tesco stores since their name is on the product. What makes it holiday butt wipe is the core is scented to smell like mulled wine and the tissue itself is decorated with gold trees and snowflakes. Apparently it is causing quite an uproar because of the mulled wine scent which I tend to agree with,not only do I not want to wipe with scented TP but I can say with 100% certainty that mulled wine would be my very last choice,now if the scented tissue issue were to be forced upon me the scent I would opt for would be either fir or pine,but seriously it seems like a total waste of resources to make something scented that is going to be used once and flushed into oblivion,then again maybe I'm just a scrooge.


No comments:

Post a Comment