Friday, November 25, 2016

Call Me a Pessimist

It is entirely possible that I'm missing a key part of this handy-dandy invention and it will become the best thing since sliced bread but (you knew a but was coming,or perhaps in this case a butt) first of all it seems like a whole new level of lazy,then again I suppose some of the more squeamish among us could argue that point. Before I get to my other reasons I guess I should introduce the item in question,the Piqapoo,a device that attaches under your dog's tail to catch the poop before it even hits the ground. Okay,on with my other reasons...picture if you will a dog needing to go for a walk and keeping still while you put on the Piqapoo,sure they might eventually get used to it but it seems like an unnecessary struggle,so now you have the Piqapoo in place and OH NO,the dog has diarrhea! Doesn't it seem likely that would be a bigger mess to clean up? One more thought before I leave you to ponder the pros and cons,what if the dog sits before you can remove the filled Piqapoo? Once again a bigger mess. They raised over their goal of $15,000 on Kickstarter and the 443 backers will be able to purchase their own Piqapoo for $29 in early 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment