Sunday, November 27, 2016

Now That's Drunk

I was feeling kind of like I was picking on Florida since a lot of posts feature strange happenings from the Sunshine State,then I thought wait a minute it's not like I'm down there making people do stupid things,plus I think there was only one other Florida related post this month. This time a 28 year old man left an Orlando strip club around 2:15 a.m.,got into his pickup leaving his door ajar,fell out and ran over his own leg. Like any good drunk he sensed he was in trouble so he beat a hasty retreat leaving the truck to fend for itself. The truck continued on until it ran into a house injuring a woman sleeping in her bed. The whole scenario was caught on surveillance video plus the man had left his license at the club so the police had no problem locating the man. He was charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment