Monday, November 21, 2016

Oh Deer!

Around a decade ago when the deer were beginning to overpopulate my town I called various agencies both to see if they were aware of the coming problem and wondering if they had a plan in place to deal with the critters since at the time their predators had yet to follow them into town. They told me not to be concerned at that time,now when they are eating everything in sight and giving birth to twins every year the officials have decided they are a problem and have asked for suggestions to control them,of course by this point I'm to stubborn to tell them to either put up salt licks with birth control additives or feed them wild yams,but once again I digress.  Earlier this month (the 13th) I posted about a deer being locked in a store and breaking out,today's post is the exact opposite. A deer in Calhoun,GA crashed through a window into an Applebee's restaurant . Fortunately only a prep staff was in the building at the time and they were able to avoid injury as the animal slipped and slid its way to a back door and left the building. My point is regardless of how a person feels about deer,or animals in general,the deer are taking over the cities and this is just another sign that they are in need of controlling measures.



No comments:

Post a Comment