Sunday, February 19, 2012

2+3=?

I had a dream several nights ago and can't seem to get it out of my head,so I decided if I wrote about it maybe that would clear it out. In the dream I am walking and come up to someone with a chocolate Lab and we stop to chat,as we are chatting the dog turns its head and I notice that it has two heads and instead of thinking that is odd all I register is that one head is male and one is female. Sometimes it doesn't seem to pay to go to sleep,but then again I find my dreams amusing for the most part.
In mythology,Cerberus was a three headed dog that guarded the gates of the underworld. In order to get past him music had to be played to put him to sleep.
In the "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" Hagrid gets a three headed dog named Fluffy from and Irish fellow and Harry and Ron have to play music to put him to sleep in order to get to the stone. Next time you come across a three headed dog you will know what you need to do,thanks to me!
Fluffy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment