Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Conundrum

Today's blog is about a dream again,first I will describe the dream then list what the dream dictionary suggested was meant by it,then I will get to the conundrum part.
The dream itself was pretty basic,I was with several other people and we had placed the planets of our solar system into jars,and were trying to decide on the next step and I woke up before that was figured out.
Jars mean control,organization especially pertaining to orderly or logical thinking. Keeping things in mind. Planets mean new experiences,adventures,or new situations.
I was troubled when I woke up from this dream as I didn't know how if we had the planets in jars,why wouldn't we be in the jar with the Earth? And if we were in that jar how were we going to be able to put right whatever we were trying to do? I know it sounds like I take my dreams to seriously but when you wake up in the middle of the night things often take on greater importance than they are due. I just thought someone might have an answer to this riddle,if so let me know.
This montage shows the eight planets,plus 4 of Jupiter's moons.
Image: Artful rearrangement of the solar system

No comments:

Post a Comment