Monday, February 6, 2012

Decisions,Decisions

I first started this blog in hope of adding to my mental workout and keeping the synapses firing in good order,but sometimes I am not so sure it is working. I have a birthday card all set to send off to a friend that is having a birthday on Sunday,and first of all I can't be sure I didn't send her the same one last year as when I choose cards I like to find ones that suit the people that they are for so at least a couple of times I have sent the same person the same card. If only it ended there! I also like to include a little  personal message as seems only right. For years I have been adding along with personal messages the saying that "I was going to enclose some cash,but I had already sealed the envelope" I don't know where I picked that up but I really love that saying,which brings me to the next decision...have I in the past already sent that saying with a previous greeting? And if so will she remember it? She is younger than me so you would think she would be more mentally agile,but sometimes her memory seems worse than mine,so if I do write that message will she recognize it as being my old tired sense of humor,in need of an overhaul? Or will I get by with it unscathed? Whatever is a person to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment