Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another Old Adage

Has everyone heard the old adage feed a fever and starve a cold ? Somewhere along the way I must have decided that it was feed for whatever ails you. I guess my brain thinks that if I eat enough of everything that one of those things will be a magic bullet that will cure what ails me. I woke up feeling dizzy (okay,dizzier than usual) and I imagine it is some inner ear imbalance,but I hate it. If I move my head it takes another several seconds for my balance to catch up. Some people take to bed when they don't feel well,but my advise to them is eat yourself well!! Just kidding,I am not sure it works that well for me,but I have used this method since I have been taking care of myself and to give it its due,it hasnt' killed me yet. With any luck I will be back to myself in short order,until then...keep the room still!

No comments:

Post a Comment