Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Bark-a-Thon

I came across some dog quotes today that I feel compelled to share.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog,and the dog will give you this look that says,"My God,you're right! I would never have thought of that!" (Dave Barry) Of course there are also dogs I have known that instead of looking at you with awe they seem to be saying,"I could do that". (Oregon Rainy Day Woman)
My dog is half Labrador,half pit bull. She bites off my leg and then brings it back to me. (Frank Carson)
Outside of a dog,a book is probably man's best friend;inside of a dog,it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)
I don't like big dogs. They always come and sniff you in the crotch. Little dogs are even worse because you have to kneel down for them to do it. (Bob Monkhouse)


No comments:

Post a Comment