Thursday, July 23, 2015

Odd Diets

Since one of my cats is a chewer I wasn't too surprised when I read about a cat eating several shoelaces and hairbands then undergoing surgery to remove them. So far I think my cat just chews (and ruins) but doesn't ingest. Before I got him (around age 6) the previous owner mentioned he had chipped a tooth chewing on a spoon,what he didn't mention is it wasn't odd behavior for him to chew on un-cat like items. So far he has chewed 3 different computer cables plus the main cable coming up from the basement. I decided I would buy him cat chew toys and solve the problem,nope he won't touch them or any other acceptable chew items. Oh well,so far he hasn't needed surgery nor has he electrocuted himself...so far. Pictured below are x-rays of animal dietary no-nos.
xray-kabob-650x469
xraykittenalien(1)
xray-needles-(1)

No comments:

Post a Comment