Monday, January 9, 2012

Bank News?

I am a little leery or saying anything at the risk of jinxing the whole operation,but I will speak in good faith.
The bank doors have been closed most of the day today and when I was in town earlier in the day one of the four doors was open,but that could have been an honest mistake on a customers account. I am not sure if I actually had anything to do with this or not,as you know it has been a long battle on my part. Last week I had called the State Department of Energy and though they said they couldn't tell anyone to close their doors and not waste energy, I am wondering if they may have called the bank with an inquiry? The only other thing that might have happened is maybe the editor of the local rag finally got around to reading his letters and read mine concerning the bank and talked to someone there about it before publishing the letter and bringing the town folk out in an angry mob? No matter the cause I am pleased with the result,and hoping they stay closed at least until spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment