Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pop Culture

Regular readers will know that I am fashion challenged,at best. If fashionista describes a person that is into fashion then I guess I would have to be either a fashionotsa,or a unfashionista. I have a similar though less troubling problem with pop culture. I can not retain names of people that most talk about like they are their close friends,once again I just don't see the point. Sure I know most of the big stars and have even been known to say that I would pay to see George Clooney read a phone book,and probably pay double if he was scantily clad (kind of like the difference between 2D and 3D). I suppose the only reason I have even noticed this about myself is from watching "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" where there are often questions on pop culture and I rarely have a clue. I have tried to study it but it doesn't stay with me,but that I am sure is back to the zero interest in it,my mind refuses to reserve space for what it has always discarded in the past. I really shouldn't complain there are certainly things a lot more important that I could have no interest or ability to retain. Just letting you in on yet another of my dirty little secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment