Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Day at the Beach

Nope,neither the title of a book nor a movie. I am just reporting in that we have snow at the beach. Before I moved here in 1979 I didn't think it snowed at the beach,I have since been proved wrong repeatedly. Some winters pass without hardly any snowfall but others are down right nasty. I still didn't realize it snowed here when I bought my house on the steep hill,but that's alright I deal with it fine. So far I am the only one to have went down the hill or came back up today but that isn't unusual, most of the neighbors either have better sense than I do,or no sense of adventure. I had made up my mind to make lasagna today and a little snow between me and the store wasn't going to stop me! The lasagna is in the oven now,but hasn't been in there quite long enough to make the house smell like heaven,but it shouldn't be long now before it does. I don't make lasagna often but I have been wanting it for awhile and the only place around that sells it is always sold out of it when they make it so I haven't even got to sample theirs yet. the frozen stuff just doesn't do it for me so that leaves me with making it as the only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment