Saturday, October 8, 2011

Also good for...

The umbrella remains in pristine condition,still unfurled. Since I am growing weary of using the word umbrella and the other options are equally cumbersome (bumpershoot,parasol) I am asking for help for naming said item. I have had 2 followers make suggestions as follows,Madonna,Virginia,and Francine,the first 2 of this list are in reference to yesterdays post and are being considered. I initially thought Effie for reasons I cannot explain without having clearance to post adult content...then a couple of others came to mind,Uma,Ella and Bella. If anyone else has thoughts or ideas for names please leave them in the comment box,or you can simply state your preference from the ones listed,remember it is all in fun and after nearly a week of making the rounds with me she at least deserves a name!
About todays title,I also walk with a device called Slot Radio which I have two tiny cards with thousands of songs,or I can tune it to the radio and it really helps keep the pace up when I am walking. Today I discovered that the umbrella was also good for playing air drums which I am really not very good at but enjoy playing none the less.
I don't know about everyone else but I find that when I am doing something familiar my mind takes off on other ventures and sometimes this involves really odd things coming to my attention. I would like to share one of those with you now,have you ever looked at a rainbow and wondered if there was such a thing as a snowbow? Needless to say I have so I thought I would share what I found out about that. First of all if you have seen a snowbow chances are it was really good drugs and not really a snowbow as they are extremely unlikely to happen,though not impossible. For the light to be bent to form a rainbow it has to be through liquid and if it did happen through snow it would be so less intense in color that it would be next to impossible to see. There you go! You probably learned something new today...all part of the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment