Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's that time again. Part 1

First of all for those friends of Uma's it was such a nice day she didn't even go with me ,so no news about her today.
I don't think I am alone on this but I get REALLY crabby about the amount of political mailings before elections,it has never seemed right to me that just because you are a registered voter you have to have your mailbox stuffed every time there is a vote coming up,and by the time the day actually arrives I don't even want to vote. It also seems like an incredible waste of resources. While I am on a rant about the whole voting process why can't the pamphlets that are the "offical(or maybe that should read officious?)" statements from the state be written in lay person terms instead of so much double talk that you feel like you need a lawyer to make sure you understand it correctly? Ok,here is the part where it all gets a little crazy...I can't help but think that the things I have mentioned in this post are in some way meant to deter people from voting...NO I AM NOT PARANOID,THEY REALLY ARE OUT TO GET ME!

1 comment:

  1. They have always been out to get you and never doubt that!

    ReplyDelete