Saturday, October 22, 2011

Uma Earns her Salt

Uma was once again unsheathed today and made to perform,I was thinking as we walked in the rain, I wonder if there is an umbrella union? If so what can and cannot I expect of Uma? I will have to check into this further and see if I can get a copy of their contract if there is one. Being a retired Teamster I really should have thought of this long before now,I can only hope that any fines I may have accrued are not to steep. Since my left sinus has been giving me hell all day I was also wondering if it would be permissible to shove her in my nose and hit the button to open her,and if so would it feel better or worse? No need to answer that one...joke man,joke!

1 comment:

  1. I had septoplasty a few years ago and I'm thinking they did something like that to me.

    ReplyDelete