Friday, October 28, 2011

Satisfaction!

At last a product that works as promised! Uma got the acid test today,not only was it raining but there were several good gusts,and just like her warranty had suggested she defied the wind and the interesting thing is how she resisted inversion...she inverts when confronted with a gust but when it lets up she pops herself back out to the regular umbrella configuration. Needless to say I was impressed! I only hope I am not speaking words of praise too soon for fear of jinxing the whole operation,but with any luck my superstitions will not come into play this time,and we will have a long and mostly dry time in the months to come. All I need to figure out now is how to keep the water from wicking up my pants legs...ah,back to the drawing board.

1 comment: