Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Marinated people

Not to worry,I am not turning cannibalistic on you. I am talking about people that take your breath away from the overuse of colognes and aftershave,and not in a good way. I think it is a bit much when I am walking outside and that happens,I can well imagine what it must be like to be in close contact with those same people all day long. The very worst of all though is in restaurants where the smell becomes part of the meal and ruins it,this is not usually from the employees as most have enough sense to not wear something that is going to make the meal less than enjoyable,but from the other patrons. Okay,done with the soapbox for today.
I thought I saw someone wearing the same tie-dyed shirt as I had on today until I realized it was my reflection in a window...but in my defense it is a building with windows on both sides so you look through to the opposite corner, so I thought in a few more steps I would come face to face with the person dressed like me until that little light bulb that sometimes dims in my brain came back to full wattage.

1 comment:

  1. If more people bathed regularly they wouldn't have to pour fragrance on by the bucket. I hate it when I get close to someone who is saturated with a cheap strong fragrance and it permeates my olfactory sense and then I'm stuck having to smell it for hours.

    ReplyDelete